Sunday, September 23, 2012

F-L-O-W-E-R-S

Flowers. 
I LOVE FLOWERS.
I LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF FLOWERS.
I'm so glad that God created the beauty of flowers for our eyes to feast on.
There could be nothing more gorgeous. :)


Recently my Gramma bought a Hibiscus plant for Mama...  I love this photo!

This close-up of a rose is one of my older pictures.....  I like to call it my "desktop" picture.  You know, those ones that come as the default backgrounds on a new computer? :)


Mama's beautiful rose bed again...  So many pretty pictures from there!  



        This photo is of the cornfields at the horse ranch where I work...  So pretty....  sigh....

If you look closely at this one, you can see that there are water droplets on the flower...
I had the privilege to snap this shot shortly after it rained recently...


Mama's beautiful plumbago flowers 


  This is yet another Hibiscus of a plant at a friends house...
                                                             

   Unfortunately, I don't know what this flower is called.  
      So I shall call it beautiful. :) 


  Same story here, beautiful flower. :)

JUST ONE MORE TODAY! :)
I know, I've already posted quite a few...  Just one more!
I love the orange, um, things in the middle of the flower just seem to POP right out of the photo.
I love how the VERY CENTER of the flower is slightly green, yet it fades to white... 

Thank you, Jesus for the beauty of flowers.

-Fallon Michael


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Fallon, you have a blog! Sweetness! :) Love the pictures. Can't wait to see more! <3
    With love, your SC sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah Grace! :) I'll be posting daily.
      Glad to hear you like the pictures!

      LOVE YOU!

      Your Texsis

      Delete

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3