Monday, November 26, 2012

Photos.... just random photos... ;)


For those of you that know me at all, know that I carry around a camera in my back pocket all day.  :)

Here are some random photos taken through-out a normal day at my house!!  

A Christmas Snowglobe... 


Because everyone takes pictures of the camel from the nativity... right?


Decorating!!  We hang ornaments from the ceiling with fishing line and thumbtacks.. 


A fresh, foamy bowl of goats milk...  just came in from the evening milking.


Crowded around my laptop watching a funny video with friends... 


The stockings! 


Our famous sugar cookies...
Yes!  It's a secret recipe! ;)


Some friends watching "The Ultimate Gift"
A great movie... 


And last, but not least...  a random handful of leaves...  :)  


Love to all! xD 

~Fallon M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3