Saturday, September 7, 2013

Quotes

  

Ahhhh.... don't you just LOVE quotes?
I do.

And so many times after reading one I am speechless.  What BRILLIANT mind thought of that first?
I mean, it makes SO much sense, and it seems so blatantly clear and simple- but who actually formed that sentence in their head, and wrote it down, spoke out?   For THAT person is genius.

Sometimes I find myself thinking rather profound thoughts.
(trying not to sound boastful here!)
I like to say that "I think in Pride and Prejudice language."
Not that it's a language, but I believe my point got across.

Do you have a favorite quote?  I'd love to hear it.

As for me, I've not been able to select a single quote as my favorite.

But your quote for today is from Thomas Jefferson.

*****drumroll please......******

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3