Wednesday, October 3, 2012

McKinney Falls

So, after our adventure at Hamilton Pool, we were feeling like we could go somewhere like that AGAIN!
We thought of: McKinney Falls State Park!!
We used to go here ALL the time as little kids I'm told...  I don't remember much other than jumping off some sort of rock/wall into the water and my daddy catching me...  I think I was about 4 or 5.

Anyway, so we went here with our friends today...

It is especially gorgeous...

First we sat at a picnic table and had lunch!
BACON and TURKEY roll-ups! 
Can't get any better than that!
We also had oranges, bananas, apples, and bell peppers on the side...


This is Tommy Turtle, so my 5 yr old brother says! ;)


This place, as well- had many beautiful flowers!!  


These are the "falls" that you can jump off into water that is DEEP...
We never touched the bottom...  


We had so much fun here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3