Thursday, August 22, 2013

~Bucket Lists~



I used to not think much of bucket lists, until I created my own.
Now it's something I want to add to ALL day long, and I get so excited thinking of all these wonderful things I dream of doing one day.

But if one's 'bucket list' is too long, it could be discouraging, I'd think.
So I set a rule for myself. 
I can add two things to my bucket list for one thing completed.
It's working pretty well so far.

Here are a couple of things I've been able to recently check off my list: 



okay, well I haven't exactly finished the LAST part of this one.  But I wrote a very long letter to myself that I'll open in 10 years.  And get this- I set up an email reminder to come in 10 years from now reminding me to find and read the letter.  Oh the irony.  xD  

And here are two of my TOP goals on my bucket list... 

 I was awarded "Most likely to work as a photographer for National Geographic Magazine" at a camp in 2012.  Yes I took that seriously.  It's now a dream and goal of mine.  I want to get PAID for traveling the world and taking photographs.  What could be better?

Do you have a bucket list?
What's on it?
Have you been able to check off anything recently?
I'd love to hear from you!!



~Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3