Thursday, August 1, 2013

Craaaazy Times




Still in California?  Yep.  

I'm having a really great time out here getting to know very awesome people, including relatives I had never met, and also adopting some not-really-related-people as cousins.  ^_^

Staying incredibly busy as well, with a commitment at least every day of the week.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my favorite days, when we get to share the opportunity we've taken advantage of with interested parties.  I light up when I talk about Ambit, it's truly a passion of mine.  I love working with my family in this, especially.

Also while I'm out here, Robert is putting me through his fully customized "Self Development Program" so I can grow and learn, become more mature and acquire more knowledge.  :)  Lord knows I need that!


More soon,

F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3