Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Photos


So this is my post of random photos, that don't really have a category.  :)




For this one, I had accepted a challenge to take a light/dark picture.
I LOVE that the rays are visible.  

   This picture was just random, just like this post. :)
    This is my daddy's toy.


  I found this guy while wandering around our farm...
 He just looked like he wanted his picture taken. :)


This is another picture of the ranch where I work...



OK, I just felt artistic for this photo.  All it is: two white blank papers
and five crayons.  I had a hard time finding five that weren't broken, LOL
with four younger siblings, that's just how it is. :)


   This is a photo of a cactus in the backyard.
     I liked how the um "teeth" were shadowed onto another leaf...



Thanks for viewing!
Leave a comment if you can!
THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for leaving a comment! <3